Thursday, June 2, 2011

in all my sincerity


there
standing, balancing -
a moment, a movement, testifying to the effects the
wind has on figures
who stand on Formica, regardless of the fact

it's entirely possible to be seen -

And there
I couldn't even look - couldn't even
take my mind
off

"What's on your mind?"

I meant, truly -

who
are
you?
inside, and will you
would you
take me as a thought to care?
I want your


hands hair thoughts smiles mouth kiss words sigh shock and too - I want to be -
trust me. trust me when I want to be
anything, for you

Saying that I would
be there
if you'd like -
always if you'd like,
because a smile and my wary give-my-all are such easy
things to give you

if you'd like


"What's on your mind?"

a dare
dare you to speak the thoughts
you're thinking -

precipice!





1 comment: